Friday, October 3, 2008

Let the Fall traditions begin!


My mom treated me and my two Utah sisters to a day of fun for the little kiddies. We started by going to Gardner Village in Salt Lake. If you haven't been here with the kids in the fall then you are really missing out. They have pony rides, a petting zoo, and the whole village is decorated with witches, it's a cheap activity to make a kid's week.




The bakery is a must stop when visiting the village.


Emma LOVES cousins! I think that is her most favorite part of Earth life.








After Gardener Village we went to Corn Belly's at Thanksgiving Point. This is a tradition every family should get in on. There was so much to do and the kids were having so much fun. The weather was perfect and weekdays is the way to go to avoid the crowds.




The kids were pretty nervous about going inside this lizard. We made them of coarse. It was pitch dark inside with a loud noise of it's beating heart. The below picture is of inside the belly. My camera is just awesome and so it looks light inside, but really you couldn't see a thing.


At Corn Belly's there was JUMPING...




and SLIDING...






And TRAIN RIDES....











and of coarse FALLING.


There were accessories to dress up like a princess, and also to sit with a real princess.


We did a corn maze and had so much fun hiding in the corn. By the end of the day we were all exhausted. This was the PERFECT fall activity to do with the kids. Thanks mom and dad for

12 comments:

jamieschip said...

Emma is adorable! LOVE the outfit. We take our kids to Gardner Village nearly every year for the Witch Week. By the way, how did your Oregon playdate go? I was so sad we couldn't make it that day.

Holly said...

How fun!! Cousins are the best, and what a perfect day for you and Emma!!

Darren and Traci said...

How funny, my friend Sheree and I were just talking today about when we should go to Gardner Village. I haven't experienced the whole fall festivities there yet but she says it's a blast for the kids and by the look of your pictures it must be. And I LOVE Thanksgiving Point! I wish you guys lived closer down here so we could hit it up with you guys a ton. We go there at LEAST once a week but haven't done the corn maze and stuff yet but that is also on our to do in the next week list. Your pictures are awesome as usual and we are really excited for Halloween to finally see you guys again.

Jamie Jo said...

Let's go again tomorrow! Love the pic of Jakey mid-air!

Kylee said...

That is so fun for little kids! I love all those pictures with the five cousins together, especially that one with them sticking their bums out on the fence.

Stacey said...

Beautiful pictures.

Valerie: said...

Looks like fun. I love Halloween and all the fun decorations and activities that go with it!! What is Emma going to be this year? I read your profile thing on your page and are you preggers or are you wanting to be pregnant soon?? If you are then congrats if not then good luck trying! Tell Ryan hi for me. Hope that is not a too personal question.

Jackie Greenwood said...

Yeah! I love Gardener Village, especially at Halloween time!! Those pictures are darling!

Carrie said...

I have GOT to go there. . .and SOON! Last year was my first experience (thanks to you)and I think it would be a great tradition every year! How fun for your mom to take you. . . I wish mine lived closer!

Lee said...

What a fun activity. I wish I had known about it when my kids were younger. . . I'm glad you all had so much fun.

tutus n bowties said...

favorite thing about emma...when you tell her to take deep breaths to calm down and she does. Ha I still have a smile on my face.

Jord said...

What a fun day for all of the cousin friends! I love the pictures and it looks like everyone had a blast.