Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Witches Night Out


For anyone who has never been to Witches Night Out you must make it happen this year!! This picture is of me and my friend Staci from last year when we went. Seriously, aside from vacations that was the funnest night all year. The deals and sales are amazing, the restaurant Archibald's is sooo yummy (but it has a 3 hour wait that night so put your name in) and the chance to step out of character is such a nice change.

Here is Gardner Village's description of the evening...

WITCHES’ NIGHT OUT!Oct 24, 2008 Thru Oct 25, 2008 Witches love any excuse to have fun and throw a party. Ladies...join your fellow sister witches for this evening out. An event just for ladies 18 years and older! Plan now to wear your most elaborate hat or costume, Gardner Village will be filled with enchanting witches from 6 pm to 10 pm both nights. Enter the drawing for one of five, $100 Gardner Village shopping sprees and other fun prizes at 10 pm nightly. Also enjoy an emcee, dancing, music, food booths and more. Stop to have your fortune told, enjoy spellbinding activities in our shops, and join the Witches Parade at 8 pm nightly. Leave the children with the sitter and grab your witchy friends for this spellbinding ladies night out.

It is just so fun! Make it happen!

5 comments:

The Poulsen Family said...

I live so close to Gardner Village when are you coming down?? I would love to see you if you have time!

Kylee said...

I'm so excited and I've never even been!

Lee said...

I'm excited too- but not about a three hour wait for dinner! Ah! I guess I'll pack some snacks- ya right, like I wouldn't have otherwise. . . haha Ya, funny in the picture of you on the stairs I can see the garms. You're sporting some sexy see-through leggings there girl. Funny that Jess has that many picts of Emma. Could it be she's quite taken with the little girl? And she choses to have the american doll glasses picture as her favorite??? funny stuff

tutus n bowties said...

Sounds like fun. Some of my friends have been and had good things to say as well. You do need to comve visit! We would love it and have an extra bed. I totally up for making the necklaces in nov or dec...that would be fun!

Mikael said...

what a fun idea! I need to start that here